Organization: Shiloh House, Inc.
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Job Location: Front Range
Type of Job: Full-time
Job Category: Administrative
Shiloh House is seeking an experienced, positive, and organized full-time Executive Assistant to join our team! This position reports directly to the CEO. Position requires local travel between the Corporate Office (Littleton) and Family Resource Pavilion (Centennial).
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide high level administrative support, coordination, and project management in support of our CEO. The Executive Assistant will be tasked with managing schedules, maintaining corporate records, interfacing with the Board, preparing reports, and coordinating complex projects.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 2 years of experience answering incoming lines
- Minimum of 5 years in a senior administration or executive assistant role, preferable non-profit
- Type at least 50 wpm with minimal spelling & grammatical errors
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly and independently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; experience drafting and editing professional correspondence using correct grammar and punctuation
- Customer relations, professionalism, and public relations skills; experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Critical thinking & problem solving - ability to gather and analyze information skillfully. Creates and revises systems and procedures.
- Planning & organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently, handling multiple tasks and projects.
- Accurate, thorough, detail-oriented, and dependable
- Manages the Executive Director's calendar, including scheduling appointments, setting up meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Prepares and drafts administrative correspondence and reports. Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for Executive staff and Board of Directors.
- Provides support for the Board of Directors, including but not limited to attending meetings, taking minutes, and tracking and maintaining Board documents.
- Maintains and publishes reports and documents to maximize efficiency of the Executive team, such as monthly calendars, etc.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when appropriate.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings, or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Provides project management that may include Performance Quality Improvement data reports, maintenance of Policies & Procedures for all programs, and accreditation reporting.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings for all departments.
- Manages calendars for the Corporate, Administrative, and Family Resource Pavilion locations to ensure organization and collaboration across departments.
- Assists in coordinating food and meals for internal meetings and events.
- Supervises the Events Coordinator position.
- Must be willing & able to pass a criminal background check, have a valid Colorado driver license & clean motor vehicle record
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, reach, and twist at any given time
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior administration or executive assistant role, nonprofit preferred
Salary is dependent on experience.
Benefits include health, vision, dental, life insurance, 403(b) retirement, paid holidays & more!
Please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements with "Executive Assistant" noted in the subject line to email@example.com.