Posted: Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:08 AM
Company Name:Compass USA
Compensation$14 to $15 Hourly
Employment Type Part-Time
Why Work Here?
“Interesting, family-friendly part-time opportunity for organized, detail-oriented person”
Compass USA was founded on the principle that living inside a foreign culture is the key to international understanding. Dedicated to the promotion of quality international education and cultural training, we work closely with the best international educational organizations to offer students from around the world the opportunity to live the "American experience."
The primary function of the Administrative Assistant is to assist the Operations Managers with all aspects of daily preparation and operation of assigned groups and individual students. We are looking for a dynamic person with a high level of organizational and communication skills, who has the ability to accurately deal with numerous details and work in an efficient and effective manner. Attention to detail is imperative.
Duties will include, but may not be limited to the following:
● As requested, continuously monitor and report current status of the programs to facilitators including: Office Staff, Field Staff and Clients
● Monitor emails on a continual basis
● Communicate with vendors in a professional and timely manner
● Respond in a timely and courteous fashion to all requests from office and field staff
● Send staff service agreements through DocuSign
● Process completed Staff Service Agreements
● Process host family forms, host family matches and perform background checks, welcome emails and welcome phone calls
● Review student applications when received from International Partners
● Create and update coversheets
● Request transportation quotes
● Request pricing and availability for excursions
● Record and mail staff payroll
● Answer Phone
● Process Mail
● Order supplies as needed
● Keep front office neat
● Keep all cupboards and cabinets stocked, including meeting area cabinet
· Perform general office duties as requested
11:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday-Thursday August 1 – May 15
Additional Hours May 15 – July 30
Please note that staff may need support in the evenings and on weekends which requires the administrative assistant to be in contact from home via phone or email to assist with emergencies during the months of May- August.
Pay is $14 per hour for three month trial period and will raise to $15 per hour once all duties are mastered
Please send your resume with "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know why you are interested in a part time position with Compass USA
Interviews (including software skills test) will be held January 4th, 8th and 9th, and the position will start on January 15, 2018.
Company address: 11184 Huron St, Ste 11, Northglenn, CO 80234
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 50000902 colorado